If you would like directions from your door to ours, type in your postcode in the box below and click the get directions box. Our full postal address is Motorpoint Arena, Broughton Lane, Sheffield S9 2DF.
The Motorpoint Arena is one of the country's largest indoor entertainment venues, with a capacity of over 13,500. Therefore on the day of the event heavy and slow moving trafficcan be expected on all approaches. The Arena recommends its customers to arrive early and where possible to use public transport - in particular the tram park and ride facilities as the Arena has its own supertram stop - where possible additional trams will be laid on after the concert to meet demand. For further Supertram park and ride details visit http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/parkandridesheffield/.
A concert's show running order is published several days in advance of the show on the concert show page of the event your attending - we recommend you check this information and plan your journey to arrive for the doors open time. Please be aware that no two concerts are the same and this is also true in respect of travel to and from and parking at the venue, please plan your journey using the tools provided in this, parking & travel information & public transport sections.
From the North
- Leave the M1 at Junction 34, signed Sheffield A6109 (Meadowhall).
- Take the fourth exit from the roundabout signed Sheffield Centre.
- Follow signsfor Sheffield Centre (A6109)for 1.5 miles and then fliter left following signs to the Ring Road A6102 Broughton Lane and enter the Car Park by turning into the Arena on the right.
- An alternative car park entrancefor customers travelling on the A6178 Attercliffe Road isalso available - follow the directions as above but instead of filtering left into Broughton Lane stay on the A6178 Attercliffe Road going through the lights and then at the next set of lights take the first left into the bottom entrance of the car park.
From The South
- Leave the M1 at Junction 33.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout on to the A630 (Sheffield).
- Continuefor 2.5 miles until the exit marked Ring Road (services).
- Follow signsfor the ring Road straight over a small roundabout.
- Turn right at the next roundabout onto the Ring Road/Meadowhall (A6178).
- Follow this roadfor 2 miles to Motorpoint Arena, which is located on the left.
Car parking staff wil be on hand to direct you to the most suitable parking entrance at the time you arrive at the venue.
Before you set out onyour journeyyou may find it useful to view the local traffic cameras that update every minute to give you an idea of the traffic flow around the area - click here to view the 50 motorway cameras around the area and click here to view the 33 camera in and around Sheffield. You can also click here for the latest traffic & travel news for the area.
For the latest information during adverse weather conditions check Travel South Yorkshire's twitter feed https://twitter.com/#!/TravelSYorks.
Nearly 1,000 on-site car parking spaces are available with an additional over-flow facility for 200 cars (please note that the over-flow car park is locked 1 hour after the end of a show - when there is no show at the venue the over-flow car park is locked 24/7). Dependant upon the weather conditions there is a further over-flow car park next to the Arena in the Grass Bowl, thiscan accommodate an additional 500 vehicles. Car parking is payable upon entrance and the following charges apply: £10 coaches, £6 Mini buses, £5 Cars, £3 Ice Hockey.
For more information about parking - click here.
For information on public transport options in and around the Arena - click here.